Exciting News! Best Wedding Hair & Make Up!
We have over 140 great reviews on The Knot… check them out!
KLP has won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards™ 2015. We love what we do! Thanks so much to all of my wonderful clients and your great reviews!
What our clients are saying…
- A Sunny Philadelphia Wedding by Stephanie A. Smith Photography
- Lauren & Paul – A Fernbrook Farms wedding…compliments of Pat Furey Photography
- Marisa & Gbenga Okusanya….posted on Philadelphia Magazine’s blogsite
- Jessica & Chip – A real Philadelphia wedding…from thebridescafe.com
- Meredith & Aaron…compliments of Sarah Schulte Photography
- View beautiful wedding photos from Cairnwood Mansion at Weldon Weddings Photography blog
- See one of my brides at the Waterworks on the Lauren Fair Wedding Photography blog
- Check out this blog posting on “The Fab Bride”
- See beautiful wedding photos from Bryn Athyn on my bride’s blog
- Check out a blog from my bride’s at the Four Seasons Hotel
- View testimonials and reviews on projectwedding.com!
- Check out this blog posting on “The Fab Bride” showing pix from one of my client’s weddings!
Hey Alexa! … I can’t believe its almost October ~ our wedding feels like it was just yesterday~ and I’m so behind on thanking everyone, including you, for making our day far beyond any of our (ok, mostly my) expectations. I wanted to thank you and your sister for the amazing job you did on our hair and makeup. Everyone was completely happy with their looks, and I thought everyone looked gorgeous! And wow, you gals are fast! I wish I could make myself look that good in that amount of time 🙂 take care! Michelle
My “trial experience” with Alexa was in her studio in her home… prior to that, I searched Pinterest for weeks trying to find my perfect wedding look. I thought I knew, but then I found another picture I loved… on someone else. I showed Alexa my visions and she was very helpful in guiding me in the direction as to what hair style was the better fit. It was not only Alexa’s input but rather both of our visions that met in the middle to find the perfect style, customized for myself. And that’s exactly why my trial was so important because it’s the time to experiment to see what look was perfect for ME – Alexa helped me think out of the box. such as: “let’s shift the back more to the side, how does contouring flatter my profile, what do false eyelashes really feel like?” It’s all about feeling comfortable and confident before your wedding day (when I know I will be nervous to begin with). I brought my matron of honor and made it a girls day – for input but also because it was really important for us to really click with Alexa and her team. We had such a fun time and I can’t wait to spend my wedding morning with Alexa and my girls!
Call now to book a trial
We look forward to helping you create a beautiful day of memories